Thread: question bout bitspyder

i forgot my password for my bitspyder account and their site doesn't have a "forgot password" feature. They also changed their layout too and last time i checked their site the registration was open to everyone and suddenly now they're making it private.

Anyways my question is, is anybody a bitspyder user here who can help me out? if you would be so kind to ask the admins of that site to put up a password recovery method i would really appreciate it. thanks
    Last edited by rockgem; 10-07-2006 at 09:09 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    You could also try find their IRC channel, i dont know it sorry.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgem View Post
    i forgot my password for my bitspyder account and their site doesn't have a "forgot password" feature. They also changed their layout too and last time i checked their site the registration was open to everyone and suddenly now they're making it private.

Anyways my question is, is anybody a bitspyder user here who can help me out? if you would be so kind to ask the admins of that site to put up a password recovery method i would really appreciate it. thanks
    pm me your username @ bitspyder. I'll ask an admin to reset your password and email it to you at the email you used to sign up.