Thread: Pro Audio Stuff

Anyone interested in pro audio stuff needs to check out audiozonetorrents.com. I just joined a few days ago and its really impressive.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thanks for sharing, I was looking for something like this.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    oo3's Avatar Supa Friendly AviatR
    how is it compared to proaudiotorrents? PAT sucks...

i registered at audiozonetorrents but, when i logged on it said incorrect pw/username. i had them send me my pw via email, but they haven't responded...it's been 20 minutes...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    famous45's Avatar money=happiness BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post
    how is it compared to proaudiotorrents? PAT sucks...

i registered at audiozonetorrents but, when i logged on it said incorrect pw/username. i had them send me my pw via email, but they haven't responded...it's been 20 minutes...
    Same thing just happened to me. What the hell is going on.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Did you guys use the link in the confirmation email? If I remember correctly it tells you you can log right in, but it wont work until you click the link form the email.

I haven't tried PAT but this one is decent. They didn't have some of the stuff I am looking for and the speeds I got are just ok, not great. They do have some interesting stuff though that I haven't seen elsewhere.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    oo3's Avatar Supa Friendly AviatR
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstyle View Post
    Did you guys use the link in the confirmation email? If I remember correctly it tells you you can log right in, but it wont work until you click the link form the email.

I haven't tried PAT but this one is decent. They didn't have some of the stuff I am looking for and the speeds I got are just ok, not great. They do have some interesting stuff though that I haven't seen elsewhere.
    i never recieved a confirmation email

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hmm... try signing up again. I think their system is a little flakey but it worked for me after a few tries.