Thread: McCain criticizing Bill Clinton...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...over the North Korean nuke question?

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15210254/

Doesn't he know Clinton had nothing whatsoever to do with it?

That by criticizing Clinton he is practicing character assassination and partisan politics?

That he might damage Clinton's legacy by repeating such outrageous charges?

That Clinton will never deign to answer any questions about his dealings with North Korea, but continue to deny, deny, deny?

Is McCain is running for office or something?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    ...over the North Korean nuke question?

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15210254/

Doesn't he know Clinton had nothing whatsoever to do with it?

That by criticizing Clinton he is practicing character assassination and partisan politics?

That he might damage Clinton's legacy by repeating such outrageous charges?

That Clinton will never deign to answer any questions about his dealings with North Korea, but continue to deny, deny, deny?

Is McCain is running for office or something?
    I have to agree that McCain (in this case) is being an idiot. I am amazed that he spouts this while we are at war with....not North Korea, not Iran, but Iraq of all places. There are two countries that basically said, "Fuck you, yeah we've got nukes. What of it, bitch!"

If it was so obvious that ole Bill fumbled the ball why cum Bush didn't pick it up, since they play for the same team and all. Instead, Bush gets hit with a catastrophe (9/11, not his fault) and then goes after a country with no fucking nukes.

The Fook?!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I am wondering though:

Clinton years-make deal- no nukes

Bush comes along and declares NK evil and refuses to talk- nukes program.

Had Bush followed the Clinton arrangement (quite a money maker for rumsfield by all accounts), would things be different or would NK have done the same?

Of course we can't answer that with any accurancy whatsoever. We can only speculate on what the results of Clintons policy would have been if they had been followed, which didn't happen.

I can't say for sure that I believe Clintons policies would have prevented this.

One thing we know for sure. Bush policies have failed.... he has nukes (or at least claims he has).

I would feel a lot better about this with someone else in charge right now. I don't care if it is republican or democrat, just someone other than Bush and Co.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.