Thread: Looking for Oink,BitmeTV

Nothing else . Thanks for your answers .
    Click on my Signature to see my ratioes .

Thanks again for your attention .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    anybody can help me Please ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    The user in this thread might be interested.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ok ! Eventhough I know that If a User has an Oink invite , It probabley has a TL and Bitme too . But I tell you that I have Bitme and TL Invites .
    Anybody trade ?

Bytheway , See my sig for my ratios .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    It seems that this topic is my grave . Ok ! anybody please tell me , what Can I do to be invited in Oink and/OR BitmeTv ?

Many users say : Hey ! Show your ratioProofs and you will be Invited .
    Ok ! You can see my ratios in Sig . but is it Important ? Absolutely Not .
    Eventhough I am a PU User or Even Vip User , Nobody notices and unfortunately this is truth .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    antipower187's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    People won't just hand out invites to sites like those. You need to trade something that's equal value. Use the site invites you have now and go for something else that's in your range. Slowly build your torrent list and then you can start going for the big guys.

You can't just jump the gun and go for the "big name" sites with nothing to offer.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by antipower187 View Post
    People won't just hand out invites to sites like those. You need to trade something that's equal value. Use the site invites you have now and go for something else that's in your range. Slowly build your torrent list and then you can start going for the big guys.

You can't just jump the gun and go for the "big name" sites with nothing to offer.
    Oh man ! can you please read my third post again?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    why dont you try the invite forum at bitme for a bitmetv invite? im sure someone will give you one since your a power user at bitme

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    If you are Bitme user , you know that in its forum , we have topic with this purpose . But many users want bitmeTv and many user Creates a Post and writes like this : I Need BitmeTv . here is my Email and then another user creates same post.
    It is not Useful for me .