Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes (2006)

evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'm watching it mainly because I love Milo, (Peter) and I like Superhero stories in general, but a lot of moments have been rather boring so far.

I hope the storyline speeds up a little faster, or they give more background into the characters so we can really start to love them. Right now I don't know enough to care much one way or another with any of them. (except maybe Peter)

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post
    Right now I don't know enough to care much one way or another with any of them. (except maybe Peter)
    One could argue that it's a good thing to not get so close so early. You never know who will still be around in a couple weeks, given the whole Silar problem.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post
    Right now I don't know enough to care much one way or another with any of them. (except maybe Peter)
    One could argue that it's a good thing to not get so close so early. You never know who will still be around in a couple weeks, given the whole Silar problem.
    you don't have to worry ... Silar will not kill any of the heroes. Maybe at the end of season 1 and only if that pearson is not loved by the audience or stuff like that.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by astarow View Post
    you don't have to worry ... Silar will not kill any of the heroes. Maybe at the end of season 1 and only if that pearson is not loved by the audience or stuff like that.
    Or too powerful to keep a storyline going, as Peter seems to be. If he can learn to concentrate his ability, he'd be unstoppable, especially if there are more than one hero near him.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    ahmedbakeer's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +4
    its agood film

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    loving it

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Spoiler: Show

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory View Post
    Spoiler: Show
    The staging and the DL revelation are pretty significant. It also explains the other bodies in the desert and that the alter-ego has been at this for some time.

What happened after the girl visited the painter? The program was off a little bit and my tivo stopped right after he answered the door.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    sandy.freak
    hi

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    I think Hero is an alright show (7.5/10)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast