Page 357 of 462 FirstFirst ... 257307347354355356357358359360367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4614

Thread: What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?

nye's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well, I watched parts of The Thin Red Line, just skipped around though. However, this prompted me to watch the entire miniseries of The Pacific over a couple of days. Now THAT is some good entertainment based on war.

2. Movies & TV   -   #3562
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    nye; Have you had a look at Band of Brothers (Mini-series)?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Movies & TV   -   #3563
    Hell yeah man, I saw it back in the day. I think I'll re-watch the whole thing though when I get a chance.

4. Movies & TV   -   #3564
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by nye View Post
    Well, I watched parts of The Thin Red Line, just skipped around though. However, this prompted me to watch the entire miniseries of The Pacific over a couple of days. Now THAT is some good entertainment based on war.
    Like most people I loved Band of Brothers hated the Pacific.
    I watched it.I kept hoping that it would get better.It didn't in fact it got worse.
    How the Pacific managed to both not focus on the battles and yet not tell a story or "flesh-out" any of the characters is beyond me.

Total waste of however many hours that I spent watching it that I will never get back.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #3565
    I watched Knight and Day with Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise. I wasted 2 hours of my life watching that one. It had good action, but the story was silly, and all the jumping around from one scene to the next drove me crazy. It is always nice to watch Cameron Diaz but other then that save your time.

6. Movies & TV   -   #3566
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    I noticed some things I didn't notice in the first viewing. I noticed that Tyler flickered in scenes. He only flickered at certain points in the film.
    I also didn't notice that until I watched a YouTube video of those scenes in slow motion.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Movies & TV   -   #3567
    Machete . And i think it wasnt good .

8. Movies & TV   -   #3568
    Haha I also watched Knight & Day. I thought it was pretty shitty, but in a hilarious way. Wouldn't have appreciated paying money to see it though. It's actually pretty similar to Machete in that regard. Both awful movies, but at least Machete was aware of how bad it was.

9. Movies & TV   -   #3569
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    I noticed some things I didn't notice in the first viewing. I noticed that Tyler flickered in scenes. He only flickered at certain points in the film.
    I also didn't notice that until I watched a YouTube video of those scenes in slow motion.
    Did you notice the penis insert before the credits?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. Movies & TV   -   #3570
    Is it even possible to miss that stuff?