Page 409 of 462 FirstFirst ... 309359399406407408409410411412419459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4614

Thread: What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?

Halloween:Resurrection'
    270801.1020.A.jpg
    it stinks

2. Movies & TV   -   #4082
    Stalingrad(1993)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108211/
    One of the my favorite war movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #4083
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie

It was pretty good. It didn't try to be smart, yet it seemed better than most action flicks nowadays. Recommended eventhough it's a cartoon, sorry anime. Hadouken!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4084
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    The Town- Ben Affleck, Jon Hamm, Jeremy Renner

Ben Affleck who co-wrote, directed and stars once again goes to the well in this story of bankrobbers in Boston.
    I thought it was very well done, exciting and realistic without being artificially amped up.
    The characters are fully developed and act logically, the plot serves them instead of the reverse.

I liked it.
    Finally got around to watching it.Seemingly I wait for everything to appear on cable anymore.

We had this discussion where Ben Affleck is a better actor then he is usually given credit for but I also think that he also tends to unforgivable blandness if left to his own devices, as is the case here him being the director.
    As for the movie it is mostly believable( in a Hollywood unbelievable sort of way) , barring the central love(?) story - unsentimental ( good for a crime story I guess) and most importantly undeniably exciting.

I know this is a poor comparison but I thought if Boondock Saints were to be played entirely straight it would come out something like this.So I guess that means I enjoyed it.
    I would have preferred that everyone have lived and started a minor league hockey team though with the FBI guy as the coach.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-09-2011 at 01:34 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #4085
    pirates of the carpian 4
    it was good

6. Movies & TV   -   #4086
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Pirates of the Carpian is a videogame.

Maybe you meant Prince of the Caspian?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #4087
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    The Town- Ben Affleck, Jon Hamm, Jeremy Renner

Ben Affleck who co-wrote, directed and stars once again goes to the well in this story of bankrobbers in Boston.
    I thought it was very well done, exciting and realistic without being artificially amped up.
    The characters are fully developed and act logically, the plot serves them instead of the reverse.

I liked it.
    Finally got around to watching it.Seemingly I wait for everything to appear on cable anymore.

We had this discussion where Ben Affleck is a better actor then he is usually given credit for but I also think that he also tends to unforgivable blandness if left to his own devices, as is the case here him being the director.
    As for the movie it is mostly believable( in a Hollywood unbelievable sort of way) , barring the central love(?) story - unsentimental ( good for a crime story I guess) and most importantly undeniably exciting.

I know this is a poor comparison but I thought if Boondock Saints were to be played entirely straight it would come out something like this.So I guess that means I enjoyed it.
    I would have preferred that everyone have lived and started a minor league hockey team though with the FBI guy as the coach.
    I liked it better when cunts were scoring points out of ten and you were being reactive.

You refuse to watch anything of rumoured merit, seeing you've seen it all, cross-referencing each pastiche or nod as redundancy of worth.

You're a cynical, cynical creature IdolEyes787 and I can't help but feel some responsibility for that.

8. Movies & TV   -   #4088
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXman
    pirates of the carpian 4
    it was good
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Pirates of the Carpian is a videogame.

Maybe you meant Prince of the Caspian?
    No sadly he meant 'Pirates of the Caribbean' , it's just that that word 'Caribbean' is just so farkin long and he ran out of energy half way through and made up a neato new word for us to try and decipher.
    Thanks TheXman for your highly literate comment, both in terms of speeling, and it's inciteful dissection of the plot and characters, I know that I personally am enriched.
    Last edited by Artemis; 07-10-2011 at 12:20 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Movies & TV   -   #4089
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    seeing you've seen it all, cross-referencing each pastiche or nod as redundancy of worth.
    I don't think this means what you think it does.
    In fact, I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything.

Chavis, you might consider cutting the comment from this thread and offering it to OlegL as a pick up line.
    Now that he can plausibly loiter around libraries some freshman level philosophy babe might just go for it.
    And by "it", I mean sex of course (or whatever you kids are up to these days).
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Movies & TV   -   #4090
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I watched rocky iv yesterday. Not so bad movie. Better than third, worst than 1&2.