Page 412 of 462 FirstFirst ... 312362402409410411412413414415422 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4614

Thread: What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Captain America in 3D // 2011

Strong start then turned into a patriotic American slash fest.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Movies & TV   -   #4112
    I have watched so many movies in back 3 days.

Shutter Island
    Donnie Darko
    Perfume, A story of a murderer.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Last edited by frankleon47; 08-01-2011 at 11:39 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #4113
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by frankleon47 View Post
    I have watched so many movies in back 3 days.

Shutter Island
    Donnie Darko
    Perfume, A story of a murderer.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    This is a Canadian film so there's an excellent chance that IdolEyes is in it. I'm guessing he's the hugely important- yet uncredited- "Fire escape #1.
    No but I do know somebody who knows somebody who knows the fire escapes agent.

I also wrote and directed a play once. True story(thus phar)

Wasn't very good (still true).The critics said that I completely lacked talent. So I've been condemned to little more than punching up Michael Bay scripts since then.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-01-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4114
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No but I do know somebody who knows somebody who knows the fire escapes agent.
    It stands to reason that in a country with a total population of what...200-300?, that any Canadian film with a crowd scene would include you.

Speaking of crowd scenes...did you know that there used to be a whole subclass of "actors" who specialized in being the background bodies in restaurant/party crowd scenes?
    They owned their own tuxes/gowns and specialized in being animated without upstaging the scene focus.
    Apparently, close study of films from the 40's and 50's reveal the same group of people in the background so frequently that people formed semi-fan clubs devoted to them.

Or maybe I just made that up but either way, it could be an interesting hook for a movie.
    A Canadian movie, mayhaps.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Movies & TV   -   #4115
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    It stands to reason that in a country with a total population of what...200-300?, that any Canadian film with a crowd scene would include you.

Speaking of crowd scenes...did you know that there used to be a whole subclass of "actors" who specialized in being the background bodies in restaurant/party crowd scenes?
    They owned their own tuxes/gowns and specialized in being animated without upstaging the scene focus.
    Apparently, close study of films from the 40's and 50's reveal the same group of people in the background so frequently that people formed semi-fan clubs devoted to them.
    I answer any open casting call that says "Boyishly handsome but still with undeniable sexual magnetism".

For you viewing pleasure and because stupidity can never be repeated enough.

6. Movies & TV   -   #4116
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Planet of the Apes(Tim Burton version),was trying to prepare myself for the new movie and freshen my memory...boy,Wahlberg's acting sucked or what...

7. Movies & TV   -   #4117
    Everything about that movie sucked.Actually everything about every Planet of the Apes movie save the first one sucked.

8. Movies & TV   -   #4118
    anuvahood , the funniest film i have seen for ages lol

9. Movies & TV   -   #4119
    Frankly I doubted you until you added the lol.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-05-2011 at 05:13 PM.

10. Movies & TV   -   #4120
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Anuvahood was just terrible. I gave it the benefit of the doubt because not many "hood" films get rated more than "meh".
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"