Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise might be the bravest crazy 49 year old gay person on the planet.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Except for the part about him being too crazy to understand what he's actually doing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    After you've run on the outside of a mile and a half tall building, taking a 12 inch dick must seem like nothing.

I'm sure he is comforted by the fact that L. Ron/space aliens would catch him if he fell, though. Who wouldn't have extra confidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    That lucky bastard! What a rush that would be!
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Are you referring to the 12 inch dick, or being saved by L.Ron?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Well, I'm sure LRon's footlong would be quite the experience, but no, I was referring to hanging outside a mile and a half high building on a rope
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    Well, I'm sure LRon's footlong would be quite the experience, but no, I was referring to hanging outside a mile and a half high building on a rope
    Couldn't resist. Thanks for taking it in jest.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Last edited by Frankthetank1; 10-29-2011 at 01:08 AM.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    LOL Hi guys , I think the guy has a size issue so he wants to prove something but the movie look promising ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbander View Post
    LOL Hi guys , I think the guy has a size issue so he wants to prove something but the movie look promising ?
    His name is (at least here) Megabyteme not 'the guy' and you should be more sensitive about other peoples disabilities.
    Last edited by Artemis; 10-30-2011 at 04:34 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    newsgroupie
    Former Scientology top executive Mike Rinder has claimed that Tom Cruise has an ongoing homosexual relationship with cult leader David Miscavige -- one of the few grown men who stands shorter than Tom Cruise.

Regarding South Park: This week the Village Voice published a series of investigative reports about how the "Church" of Scientology, in retaliation for "Trapped in the Closet", hired private investigators to try to dig up dirt on Matt Stone and Trey Parker, and also had a "mole" try to infiltrate South Park Studios.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/scientology/

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast