Thread: 1 free ST invite !

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Must have ratio proof blah blah. You guys know the deal. I will give it away in 24 hours so tommorow same time. Good luck to all

Updated: Your number of posts count as well.
    Last edited by Detale; 10-13-2006 at 03:58 AM. Reason: forgot sumtin

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    famous45's Avatar money=happiness BT Rep: +1
    Pm sent.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    i don't get this "number of posts count"! why is it so important? if someone is on this site for a long time, but chooses to talk in pm's or just watch the threads, does this make it a worse sharer than someone who posts 100's of "youre wrong, that tracker is less important than this tracker" or "check pm" posts?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    PM sent...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrax3 View Post
    i don't get this "number of posts count"! why is it so important? if someone is on this site for a long time, but chooses to talk in pm's or just watch the threads, does this make it a worse sharer than someone who posts 100's of "youre wrong, that tracker is less important than this tracker" or "check pm" posts?
    Dude it sounds like you are really taking this personally here. I have seen others use posting here and I felt it was a GREAT idea. Even if you do talk in PM's or "just watch" It showsca history in black and white. You can go and see what kind of person you are dealing with in how they've replied to posts. You can See if others have dealt with them, whether they are scammers or not. I see ABSOLUTLY no prob with considering the number of posts on FST, and honestly it makes me leery or anyone who is just lurking in the shadows here and not participating. HMMMMM

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Okay the winner is Famous45. Congrats!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tüh.!!