Thread: bitme invite

I'm a college student and I really really need a bitme invite as I am struggling with CalcII. I really dont have anything to trade and I know thats the protocol, but I would really appreciate an invite.

Thanks in advance,

loosieus
    Last edited by loosieus; 10-15-2006 at 05:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I can send you an invite if you, considering you are a uni student, (you should have an uber fast connection ) send me a screen of you uploading at your maximum upload rate Maybe something to prove you are studying calc2 as well...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Hey man, can I have one too? I'm an uploader. I don't have any proof or anything, I guess it's up to you to trust me But here's some insurance.

<3
    lol
    http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9376/tlpoweruserzm3ds1.png

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    aburyach,

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out but I have no idea how to prove to you that I'm taking CalcII and failing miserbly at it. We're doing areas and volumes under curves and I have no idea what the hell is going on because one, i took calcI 3 semesters ago and two, my professor is from Turkey and his accent is very thick and very hard to understand. I have broadband cable but what is a good reliable site to check my upload speed?

Thanks alot in advance,

loosieus

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Here, you can use one of these speed tests:
    http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest
    Paste resutls here. Or PM I suppose if you think its personal

Where do you go by the way? (what university)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Download Speed: 3110 kbps
    Upload Speed: 289 kbps

I'm a sophmore at UNC, are you still in college? Anyway, I hope the upload speed is satisfactory, and thank you once again. You dont know how much I'm struggling with this calc.

thanks,

loosieus

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try to sign up for bitspyder, they got alot of good elearning stuff there