Thread: Bush Supports Democrat Gun Ban? Ysewat?

echidna's Avatar Poster
    i just heard that little bush is supportive of a democrat proposed extension of the temporary ban on semi automatic assault rifles
    say that he thought it was "reasonable"
    i wasn't brought up to beleive that men from texas speak that way
    i'm a bit shocked
    what does it mean?
    presidents don't often confront 'touchy' issues like guns let alone when they're texan
    has the world gone mad?
    have many people seen Michael Moore's film bowling for colombine? if you did what are you reactions?

i was angry after the film then realised i had no vote in this, then i got sad and that turned into fealing fortunate not to be US and fearful for those who were
    i think it's reasonable too :: i don't find myself agreeing with dubya ever til now
    do people kill people or do guns kill people
    bet i can kill more people with the gun though
    what do americans think since their the ones with votes in this game
    why do they call it 'russian' roulette?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by echidna@9 May 2003 - 08:22
    i just heard that little bush is supportive of a democrat proposed extension of the temporary ban on semi automatic assault rifles
    say that he thought it was "reasonable"
    i wasn't brought up to beleive that men from texas speak that way
    i'm a bit shocked
    what does it mean?
    presidents don't often confront 'touchy' issues like guns let alone when they're texan
    has the world gone mad?
    have many people seen Michael Moore's film bowling for colombine? if you did what are you reactions?

i was angry after the film then realised i had no vote in this, then i got sad and that turned into fealing fortunate not to be US and fearful for those who were
    i think it's reasonable too :: i don't find myself agreeing with dubya ever til now
    do people kill people or do guns kill people
    bet i can kill more people with the gun though
    what do americans think since their the ones with votes in this game
    why do they call it 'russian' roulette?
    It's an election move; the "no assault weapons" caveat was due to run out at a time incongruent with his intent to stay in the big oval.

We'll re-arm after the election.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain