Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweedvdr + Wildbyte

TO TRADE
    sweedvdr + wildbyte invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what do you want for them. Is there anything i particular you need all i have at the minute worthwhile is potuk

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    dont ask much datamon r finebyte if possible even if its an unsue account ll take it im a good seeder 2 connection inernet so 2 computer

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    stixx on FSF = stix on slyck? I smell something fishy...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hey dude whats ur point to bring confusing here stop messing man dont know you and did you eve see hear anything about me here so dont start confusing find something betrer to do

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well it just seems to me (from the screenshot/forum post) that you claimed to have a **-* account and were hoping to trade it for something else. When a member asked you for a screenshot (pretty common practice) you backed out and started calling him a scammer. Just seems fishy to me. I am doing this simply to protect the community from scammers. We do not need any scammers in these forums.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hey dude like i told you d oyu ever hear things about me here nop so dont bring confusing here and i dont even know that web site so thats why i told you to not bring confusing plz aint my fault if he had almost the same nick as me

if you want to trade swedvdr thats cool other else leave the leave alone by respect plz

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Well it just seems to me (from the screenshot/forum post) that you claimed to have a **-* account and were hoping to trade it for something else. When a member asked you for a screenshot (pretty common practice) you backed out and started calling him a scammer. Just seems fishy to me. I am doing this simply to protect the community from scammers. We do not need any scammers in these forums.

I think you might be right, i tried to trade with stixx, potuk that i had for the wildbytes he offered for trade in this post, and i sent him the potuk and waited for the wildbytes. He sent me an invite code, but when the code was entered it said 'invite code does not exist'. I checked the code several times and nothing. I contacted him by pm and he said he would look into it straight away, and told me to keep checking my inbox which i did and still nothing as you can see from the post that was 4 days ago. Unfortunatly i delete my messages when i receive them so i don't get clogged up therefore i cannot report him on the invite scammer thread. So beware when dealing with stixx

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    He has been banned on slyck forums... banning him here would probably not be a bad idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast