Thread: Looking for TL, BitMeTV; have T-D

I'm just starting out with invites, so I may have invites to other sites and not know it. Ask me and I will check. I have good ratios at about 20 sites and have 25GB+ uploaded on 3.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    pm me your email and ill give you an invite

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    thanks, i sent you a pm

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I got a TL invite. I still would like a BitMeTV invite.

thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by biff_m View Post
    Please don't hijack my request. Start your own.
    Why starting 100 new topics for the same request ?
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    It's not the same request, it's a request for invites for me. That is different than a request for him. I understand that it should not normally be considered different. However, in the case of one to one swaps or offers, I would think that individual threads for each person would be acceptable. Especially since I've bookmarked MY request so I can respond when someone has an offer. If someone adds his request to mine, then I have to then worry that people are responding to him when I was the one who asked. I don't think this is unreasonable.

If this was a request for a tv show, game, or movie, then I wouldn't care. Invites are not torrents, when it's gone, it's gone. This particular section of the forum is not for request that the community can share.

I don't mean to be rude, but I thought this was common sense.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    wot else ya after biff n have ya got sct invite

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by biff_m View Post
    It's not the same request, it's a request for invites for me. That is different than a request for him. I understand that it should not normally be considered different. However, in the case of one to one swaps or offers, I would think that individual threads for each person would be acceptable. Especially since I've bookmarked MY request so I can respond when someone has an offer. If someone adds his request to mine, then I have to then worry that people are responding to him when I was the one who asked. I don't think this is unreasonable.

If this was a request for a tv show, game, or movie, then I wouldn't care. Invites are not torrents, when it's gone, it's gone. This particular section of the forum is not for request that the community can share.

I don't mean to be rude, but I thought this was common sense.
    This is common sense.

If a member makes a similar request in another's invite thread there is the possibility that a 'bidding war' could ensue.
    We don't want to see "I'll give you xxx and yyy and zzz invites if you give it to me" ... "I'll give you xxx, yyy, zzz and abc if you give it to ME" ... "well I've got invites for ***, BBB, xxx, PITA, AWOL and I'll throw in a lolly" etc

This sort of thing would lead to bad feeling from anyone losing out in such a thread.

While I'm on about thread hijacking, can I make the point that any remarks, questions or offers not specifically related to the first post in a thread should be sent through PM.
    Please keep the invite threads tidy and easy to follow.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008