Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScT - What is it worth

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    hey guys, i have been looking for a ScT invite for nearly 8 months now and was wondering what would i need to trade to get an invite?

I have invites to, TL, BitMeTv, Demonoid, Diwana, F*N and much more, can anyone help me out.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I hear it is worth alot i know some folks who are giving up more then one account ot good private sites with awesome ratios for a invite to this site.

crazy deal.

BTW do you happen to have any F*N invites to spare?

i can prove good ratios

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Usually you would need to offer something rare (or a combination of something rare), as people who have ScT probably already have tl, bitme, w-b, iplay, etc (not that they are bad or anything)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i think ScT is pretty easy to get nowadays.. keep begging, show proof of good trades, check here regularly, and offer trades - it should happen.

They will be much harder to get in a few weeks though, when it becomes full. Now at 11859/12000.. and rising really quick.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg View Post
    i think ScT is pretty easy to get nowadays.. keep begging, show proof of good trades, check here regularly, and offer trades - it should happen.

They will be much harder to get in a few weeks though, when it becomes full. Now at 11859/12000.. and rising really quick.
    may be we would get another TB and u*** generation

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    well i am also looking for SCT but none in this forum sent me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    they will be harder to get when it fills..... it will go back to how it was when their max was 10000

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It will become more difficult as other members have said earlier. It is a really good site so it deserves the rarity.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 10-19-2006 at 05:24 AM.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    hey guys, i have been looking for a ScT invite for nearly 8 months now and was wondering what would i need to trade to get an invite?

I have invites to, TL, BitMeTv, Demonoid, Diwana, F*N and much more, can anyone help me out.

offer me something unique and i'll help you out. it doesn't have to be an invite to a tracker because 90% of all users on ScT have an account on almost every known tracker on the Internet.

also, if you don't have a fast connection (or can't grab the new torrents as soon as they get uploaded), your stay at ScT will be short-lived. ScT has the FASTEST (swarm) speeds! we're talking multiple users with legit 100Mbit connections and some with 1Gbit speeds! that, and we've got a TON of Swedes with uber-fast home connection peering!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    wesedlup's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post

offer me something unique and i'll help you out. it doesn't have to be an invite to a tracker because 90% of all users on ScT have an account on almost every known tracker on the Internet.

also, if you don't have a fast connection (or can't grab the new torrents as soon as they get uploaded), your stay at ScT will be short-lived. ScT has the FASTEST (swarm) speeds! we're talking multiple users with legit 100Mbit connections and some with 1Gbit speeds! that, and we've got a TON of Swedes with uber-fast home connection peering!

You're talking about it as "we".. are you staff there?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast