Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re:quickpar

Tony L's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There is a number of quickpar file in a film i've downloaded,so i persume that i don't need to put the film through quickpar,is this correct?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    If there isn't any incomplete rar's then you do not need to use the PARS.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I recommend running everything you DL through quick par, takes only 5 seconds to double check.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by artsluver View Post
    I recommend running everything you DL through quick par, takes only 5 seconds to double check.
    ^ Agreed. Or if you are fancy you can configure your newsreader to do the automatically check to see if you need the PAR files and then it will do the rest for you including unzip the file!

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post
    If there isn't any incomplete rar's then you do not need to use the PARS.
    Not true. Ever wonder why the MP3's you download from newsgroups have sync errors in them?

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    He was talkin about a film, Not MP3'S

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post
    He was talkin about a film, Not MP3'S
    Even so it still a good tip to newbies , the pars are there for a reason use them .

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    movbuff
    Quote Originally Posted by aced View Post
    Or if you are fancy you can configure your newsreader to do the automatically check to see if you need the PAR files and then it will do the rest for you including unzip the file!
    Think Newsleecher is going to have this soon but what applications do it now.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    I am not a n00b BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by movbuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aced View Post
    Or if you are fancy you can configure your newsreader to do the automatically check to see if you need the PAR files and then it will do the rest for you including unzip the file!
    Think Newsleecher is going to have this soon but what applications do it now.
    I think ultraleecher does this but the app is only in beta stage but it looks promising.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Yea I used to use NewsLeecher, and then I heard about Ultraleecher and I like it more because as I said it does everything for you and I'm lazy so im sold Personally I like Newsleecher interface MUCH better but hey no biggie.

P.S. Theres no crack out yet so you only got like 38 days of trial, and if ya like it buy it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast