Thread: 2 questions

Hi,

Right...i'm in a country where it aint illegal to download games. So...my questions are:

1) Which is the best file-sharing platform to download games quickly (like limewire/emule/morpheus etc)? I have limewire at the moment and it never finds what i want.

2) I cant find any of the games i want to get...or if i find them, and download them, when i unzip them, it says "this is the 1st disc of a set of CD's..please insert the last disc)"nI've downloaded loads of games b4, and only recently has this message appeared. It's really annoying, i download something up to 800mb and then tells me it wont work.

I'm wanting to download:

Football Manager 2004/2005/2006 (and 07 when someone cracks it)
    Company of Heroes
    Total War (any)

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    1) Bittorrent or Newsgroups
    2) Problems and errors are greatly reduced (if not completely removed) with content downloaded from private torrent sites or newsgroups.

3. Games   -   #3
    thanx mate

4. Games   -   #4
    Unexpectedly Obvious BT Rep: +1
    Some good private torrent sites:

TorrentLeech.org
    TorrentBytes.org
    FileList.org
    SceneTorrents.org
    Torrent-damage.net

You can get invites easily for TorrentLeech, and Torrent-damage's signups are open, I think (just check for yourself).

5. Games   -   #5
    Football Manager 2007 was released a good few days ago by RELOADED, cracking game btw.

6. Games   -   #6
    see, i've played it now, and i'm bored already! Which is weird, as the last one i think i actually stayed at my computer for 36 hours constant. Lot a girlfriend too.

7. Games   -   #7
    Bittorrent is the best network