Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pro Evo 6

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Anyone looking forward to its release on friday? I cant wait i reckon its gonna be a lot better than fifa just like in the previous versions.

Quote from Play.com:

"The Pro Evolution Soccer series is renowned for its realism, and Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is abundant with new gameplay additions. Player AI has been massively upgraded, with players running intelligently into space when not in possession of the ball and pointing where they want the pass placed to continue the attack. Similarly, the physical side of play has been refined, with players working to turn a defender as they receive the ball, while defenders must learn to stand off slightly to prevent such moves.
    Series creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka has also worked to refine the shooting system of the new game, and players will be able to attempt more snap shots than in previous versions, while volleys and half-volleys have been redesigned. Other new moves include the ability to retain control of the ball when sliding in to tackle, while all-new feints and backwards dribbling are now available thanks to the improved dribbling controls, while headers have been changed to allow players more movement in the way their strikers jump and head the ball."
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Games   -   #2
    Unexpectedly Obvious BT Rep: +1
    I hope it's as good as they advertise it! It will certainly be better than Fifa 07, though.

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Doida View Post
    I hope it's as good as they advertise it! It will certainly be better than Fifa 07, though.
    Without a doubt.

4. Games   -   #4
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I just hate how the players are fake. THats my only negativity towards the game. I tihnk because of that I stayed away from Pro Evo in the past. I might try this one out though.

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    I just hate how the players are fake. THats my only negativity towards the game. I tihnk because of that I stayed away from Pro Evo in the past. I might try this one out though.
    Thats exactly how i used to feel but in actual fact theres very few of the players names that are actually fake nowadays, ever since pro ev 4 this has been vastly improved, theres still quite a few fake kits but to be honest what does it really matter, so in fifa you can see the really kits when they score big deal.

6. Games   -   #6
    Never had a problem with there names really.. Most of them i know who they are
    so i can easily pretent that the name is actually correct.

7. Games   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Fifa will always be better to me because of the full compliment of licensing

rather play with Henry then John Smith always given this game a pass because ot it

as for FIFa07 it has improved out of sight this year

8. Games   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS
    fifa 2007

9. Games   -   #9
    Well i bought the game yesterday and although the game is good and nicely updated etc... i dont see a major difference and i think certain parts of the gameplay has been clearly copied from fifa.

still a cracking game though, the minor modifications are good enough for me.

10. Games   -   #10
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    anyone know if it is coming to xbox (not 360)?
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast