Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats The Best Prog For Music Downloading?

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    kazaa sucks on music(atleast for me) and I need a good program which has lots of music to share but its easy to find and get like downloading whole albums would be a breeze

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    You are correct about kazaa being pants for music.

I have the answer to your request and it is soulseek.The best p2p for music sharing.Get it here or read Funky Capricorn's pinned post in musicworld verifieds about musicworld database and come and join us all.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by N£MO@10 May 2003 - 14:28

I have the answer to your request and it is soulseek.The best p2p for music sharing.Get it here or read Funky Capricorn's pinned post in musicworld verifieds about musicworld database and come and join us all.
    it seems like a good program but almost all files I search for are queued up into the 100's and thats

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Bebi+10 May 2003 - 15:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bebi @ 10 May 2003 - 15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--N£MO@10 May 2003 - 14:28

I have the answer to your request and it is soulseek.The best p2p for music sharing.Get it here or read Funky Capricorn&#39;s pinned post in musicworld verifieds about musicworld database and come and join us all.
    it seems like a good program but almost all files I search for are queued up into the 100&#39;s and thats [/b][/quote]
    You need to wait then.

But when you search look for files wich are shown in black, you can immediatly download these.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    I dont mind having to wait from time2time.At least you know that your getting the real music you want and not wasting bandwidth on fakes.

In the room we use most of us share with just members in that room so you wont have so many queue problems.I very rarely have to wait long if im on queue outside our room so its cool.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by N£MO@10 May 2003 - 09:28

I have the answer to your request and it is soulseek.The best p2p for music sharing.Get it here or read Funky Capricorn&#39;s pinned post in musicworld verifieds about musicworld database and come and join us all.
    I disagree. I&#39;m still not impressed with SS. I like IRC, its much faster, and no one complains about the way your files are organized.
    Proud member of MDS

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    WinMX is also very good.WinMX and SoulSeek.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I like winmx too. This one isn&#39;t talked about much. Seems there are alot of 56kers on there, with lots of rare stuff.
    Proud member of MDS

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+10 May 2003 - 18:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 10 May 2003 - 18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--N£MO@10 May 2003 - 09:28

I disagree. I&#39;m still not impressed with SS. I like IRC, its much faster, and no one complains about the way your files are organized. [/b][/quote]
    You are entitled to your opinion.

Speeds are fine,depends on who you download from really.

I wouldn&#39;t stop using a p2p program just because someone moans about the state of my files.But we are all different.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I think this calls for a POLL in MusicWorld.Ahhhh hell make it a sticky for a month.Look how long some other stuff has been up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast