Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best movie site since x264?

BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Ok, I've done my searching here and nothing answers the question, all the responses to the question "Best movie site" all revolve around what was once before x264. Given that, we all know x264 is a very respecitble movie site, that, from the looks of it, isnt going to be coming back which prompts me to ask the question: What do YOU feel is the best/most reliable source for movies? (playable format preferably (ie .avi, .mp4, .mov etc etc not dvd images)) So I want to know what suits you guys best. This thread is opened to all opinions from all users, please no bashing others and no going off topic

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    I thought for sure this would be a popular thread. o.0

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    smalle's Avatar Belgian Waffle Lover
    Torrentleech imo... has got nice speeds and a lot of movies (i know there are bigger ones, but they're not easy to get in)

I'm wondering if x264.us will come back...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    nodzv's Avatar Decebal BT Rep: +5
    hdbits has some quality movies and also nice speeds
    but its no way close to x264 ... what it was x264
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Torrentleech is the best site I have for movies, but i'm also interested in sites better then torrenleech. I really don't know what sites are better for movies
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i would suggest emule. all the movies can be found there, only the subtitles are hard to find sometimes. i havent found a really good torrent sites for movies yet (ive been to pisexy, but dont understand whats the fuss about).

OFF TOPIC

its quite unbelievable, but the subtitles at emule for the movie marble man from andrzew vajda contained a worm. why would somebody do that? thats the only reason i still have doubts about using poor animal.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    hmm...let me think...iPLAY of course
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    iplay,bitsoup,TL,TD
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    GOEM is my new replacement for x264

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    haven't found a decent replacement for x264. ScT and a few other sites are starting to release some old movies, but it'd be nice to have a site that's just dedicated to serving up movies, rather than just be 0-day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast