In the "peers" window there are the following headers left to right
1. IP = IP adress of conected peer
2. % = percentage of file connected peer has available
3. KB/s Dn = ? Presumably my dn speed from this peer
4. KB/s Up = ? " my upload speed to this peer
5. Downloaded = presumably how much I have downloaded from this peer
6. Uploaded = " " " " " uploaded to this peer
7. initiation = ? (Remote/local) what do these mean?
8. KB/s peer Dn = ????
Am I supposed to look at field 8 and work out from this somehow people who have high download speed but low upload speed (relative to the % field ofcourse)...and from this decide someone is downloading fast but not uploading, and so block the peer IP.