Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oink Invite

Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    its because most of the torrents are less than 100mb so dont take as long to download as a film/game probabily

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shosh View Post
    yea it is really hard to get a good ratio there
    but if you upload music from your collection
    youll have no problem
    i have no problem seeding at oink. i managed to get 30gigs up with a ratio of 6 in my first two days there. i just took all the popular files that i saw on the first few pages and seeded them until there were no more peers... i never uploaded anything. now i have a nice buffer to download almost anything i want

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    So is there no chance of getting an Oink invite, or will some kind soul offer me one?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    keep trying and youll get one eventually provided youve got ratio proof, id give you my next invite but its already saved for someone else

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i went to the irc channel at one time and asked for invite and they banned me lmfao

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    @ thecoolguy maybe in your own little world TL=Oink, but here on Earth THAT'S NOT A FAIR TRADE AT ALL (sry for the caps)

TL is worthless on the invite market...every gives TL for free...Have u seen many ppl giving Oink for free?? i don't think so
    Yes I have seen many people giving Oink for free, just look around. Besides, just because they are being given out by generous people doesn't mean it's any less of a fair trade. It's not like people are just giving 100s of them out. By the way, I might be in my small little world, but it's 10x bigger than your city of Bucharest in Romania LoL.

-TheCoolGuy
    Hello!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    getting an invite to oink is relatively easy if you're a good member at other decent sites, like #it and exigo for example. all you would need to do is go into the invite thread in their forum and ask. nowadays, trying to get one in a public forum is almost as difficult as getting something like tt or even sct because of their new strict invite policy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12