Thread: New Matrix; Face It, It Aint Out Yet

Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    How long do you think it will take for people to realise that there are no copies of the matrix reloaded out there yet (or at least watchable ones)?

It's getting really annoying having almost every other post being people asking about copies of the film or posting fake links.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i face it.. i don't care to download it..

i'd much rather see it in a cinaema

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Exactly!! If people really wanna see it THAT badly, why can't they wait like an extra week or so??

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    You know whats funny? There are like 2 other topics in this forum exactly like this one! If you want people to stop talking about the Matrix then the first step to that would be for you to stop talking about it! C'mon people!? If your sick of seeing these topics floating around THEN DONT LOOK AT THEM

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 20:58
    You know whats funny? There are like 2 other topics in this forum exactly like this one! If you want people to stop talking about the Matrix then the first step to that would be for you to stop talking about it! C'mon people!? If your sick of seeing these topics floating around THEN DONT LOOK AT THEM
    Amen to that!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 20:58
    Now calm down there young 'en! I was wantin to see what other people's opinions are on downloading what is supposedly a great film in shitty quality instead of just goin to the cinema to watch it. You really need to calm down there lad.