Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are BitTorrent Invites?

hey!

I'm reasonably new....what are they, why havent i got them and why do i want them?

LET ME IN PLEASE! I'm ok...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Bit torrent is another file sharing protocol, its what these day being used most, there are few clients which are being used to download torrent files(torrent is a small files which guides the bit torrent client to download a particular file from a tracker), in order to do that u must 1st register with a site which provides those torrent files and some sites are user based and limited so u need to have invites from some inside member to get access.

more guide's here:
    http://www.slyck.com/bt.php
    http://www.slyck.com/

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    thanks, but honestly, im lost....totally lost. Is it worth me puruing invites? Why is it better than other protocols?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    thanks, but honestly, im lost....totally lost. Is it worth me puruing invites? Why is it better than other protocols?
    No, it's not.
    Look into newsgroups.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I asked a similar question about invites here - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...te-ones-128014
    get past the first posts for the more serious ones

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    thanx! Dont think i'll bother pursuing it!

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I'm serving my 30 days hoping to network for some invites to other communities... I have a fat pipe and average about 8.5GB up a day... so on FST.. we are ALL equally worthless! (for 30 days I presume).

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    in some torrent trackers the sign ups is closed so you need a friend who is having an invite to invite you to sign up at the tracker
    that is all

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    1 month 5 post

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE R View Post
    1 month 5 post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast