Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: More Stars

Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+11 May 2003 - 00:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 11 May 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Curley@11 May 2003 - 00:15
    You get used to him after a while
    Her [/b][/quote]
    Oh yes... My bad.

Sorry FC

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by Curley+11 May 2003 - 13:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Curley @ 11 May 2003 - 13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JPaul@11 May 2003 - 00:24
    <!--QuoteBegin--Curley
    @11 May 2003 - 00:15
    You get used to him after a while

Her
    Oh yes... My bad.

Sorry FC [/b][/quote]
    Sometimes You Have To Be Bad To Be Good
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+10 May 2003 - 14:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 10 May 2003 - 14:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sholix@10 May 2003 - 17:33
    Glad I took some time to look around here first.

*shudders*&nbsp; Just imagining Funky C. doing the Noobette Bash on my head

The Noobette Bash.Good one. [/b][/quote]
    Can I join Noobette Bashing?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    "MORE STARS" I think that stars should be removed for bad boys, hi hi.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@11 May 2003 - 19:02
    I think stars should be removed alltogether, but as has been pointed out before, "newbies" wouldnt know if the posters who replied where long standing members or not. Not that i mind - any advice that helps is good enough for me - including new posters, but some of them like to hear it from an "oldie" too - ha ha

Peace
    UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    I thougt U where the oldie?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Oldies got BLUE stars. From too many of these.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by UKMan+12 May 2003 - 05:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 12 May 2003 - 05:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US@11 May 2003 - 19:02
    I think stars should be removed alltogether, but as has been pointed out before, "newbies" wouldnt know if the posters who replied where long standing members or not. Not that i mind - any advice that helps is good enough for me - including new posters, but some of them like to hear it from an "oldie" too - ha ha

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    Well, I have been on this forum for so little time, And i am not happy.
    New Boy, Newbies, That&#39;s so sad, It looks like i am going to get bashed, WHY?, WHOT HAVE I DONE, "DONT BITE THE HAND".
    75% Of posts are bad comments about New members, REMEMBER THIS there are more new members than old now&#33;&#33;&#33; LOOK AT THE POSTS, "WERE ARE THE OLD BOYS"? "AND YES THE STARS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF" AND as for people who would like to bash me ?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 09:50
    New Boy, Newbies, That&#39;s so sad, It looks like i am going to get bashed, WHY?, WHOT HAVE I DONE, "DONT BITE THE HAND".
    75% Of posts are bad comments about New members, REMEMBER THIS there are more new members than old now&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; LOOK AT THE POSTS, "WERE ARE THE OLD BOYS"?&nbsp; "AND YES THE STARS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF" AND as for people who would like to bash me ?&nbsp; &nbsp;
    No need to get n00b bashing, people are willing to help in this forum.
    Hardly see questions asked without replies. But try to use the forums as good as you can. Be nice, friendly and polite to the people. And you know that&#39;s what you get in return... B)

Use the search function, read some topics before ou post and you will be safe from the bashing...

Remarks like this makes people reply and start bashing. What you get is answers "Why don&#39;t you leave then" and you can fill in the rest. About 75% of the post are like this, well i don&#39;t think you read up on all forums. You will find out that you&#39;re wrong about that...

Well start using the forum, have fun

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by jetje+12 May 2003 - 09:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 12 May 2003 - 09:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 09:50
    75% Of posts are bad comments about New members, REMEMBER THIS there are more new members than old now&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; LOOK AT THE POSTS, "WERE ARE THE OLD BOYS"? "AND YES THE STARS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF" AND as for people who would like to bash me ?
    No need to get n00b bashing, people are willing to help in this forum.
    Hardly see questions asked without replies. But try to use the forums as good as you can. Be nice, friendly and polite to the people. And you know that&#39;s what you get in return... B)

Use the search function, read some topics before ou post and you will be safe from the bashing...

Remarks like this makes people reply and start bashing. What you get is answers "Why don&#39;t you leave then" and you can fill in the rest. About 75% of the post are like this, well i don&#39;t think you read up on all forums. You will find out that you&#39;re wrong about that...

Well start using the forum, have fun [/b][/quote]
    Thank you,
    There is something wrong &#33;&#33;&#33;

3. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.

4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum.

And thats that, i will get on, I think this is a super place, And i did not become a member to cause trouble.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234