Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: beserk1980- massive cheater?

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Ooo, very nice gamer4eva

In Russia there is a saying (roughly translated): A stupid person learns from his own mistakes; a smart person, from the mistakes of others.

Not bad advice
    Similar to the one i know.....a smart person learns from his own mistakes and a wise person learns from anothers mistake.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ah, yes, that may be closer. I even remember that saying being in a beer commercial for "Baltika". There were two men sitting at a bar. One tries to open his beer by wildly shaking it and hitting it against the edge of the bar. When he does finally open it, he gets a face full of foamy beer. His companion, looking at him sideways, laughs and reaches for a bottle opener.

Off topic, I know

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    omg so 1337

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    i hate cheaters

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    seems that Evandro had 7 (maybe i`m the only one who used Evandro`s btmusic invite and wasn`t disabled)
    I knew you sound familiar. But yes, giving btmusic invites it's a real pain because I've given many invites to that tracker and only 3 persons are using them. That's why I've made some strict rules of sharing my btmusic invites

btw: berserk1980 told me via pm why his account were disabled and it wasn't his fault though he made a mistake but:

"It's always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile."

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Evandro View Post
    seems that Evandro had 7 (maybe i`m the only one who used Evandro`s btmusic invite and wasn`t disabled)
    But yes, giving btmusic invites it's a real pain because I've given many invites to that tracker and only 3 persons are using them. That's why I've made some strict rules of sharing my btmusic invites
    Btw, thanks for your invite at Pedro.

I hope I am one of the 3 persons that are using the invite - I'm not a heavy user though.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Its you ? Don't worry, you're doing fine

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Yes, that's me. I've sent you a PM there to thank you.

In this case you and I were lucky, you didn't know anything about me.

Some sent invites are well spent, some don't - a small truth.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345