Thread: Insight as to how to network yourself in other torrent sites (NOT REQUESTING INVITES)

This is just a general question. If your a member of a public site, and at that site you have a very respectible ratio... how can that alone help you acquire private invites? Everyone wants to trade, but if your only registered on a public site... that doesn't really help you a lot... Everyone gets there somehow... what is the trick? Hope someone has some generosity and then work up your invites from there? Thanks for any info!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    If you know someone who has one that really helps.

Someone might give you an invite just because you have a good ratio so would be good for the site, but probably not likely.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrex
    This is just a general question. If your a member of a public site, and at that site you have a very respectible ratio... how can that alone help you acquire private invites?
    it can't, first i joined a private site, then built a nice ratio there, you can do this by joining demonoid, TL, Bitsoup or any big torrentsite that you can get an invite for easily.

here's the list of private sites that are open signup Link

after i got 1 account i tried to get accounts at every site on this list : http://www.orbdesign.net/bt/

Good Luck

Alien5
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-20-2006 at 12:06 AM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Torrenter
    Indeed, it does help if you know someone with invites. However, if you're on the lookout for open signups, you can often get into a private site. Then, it's just a matter of building your ratio and then getting invites (check for offers) to other sites. The cycle continues

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Hmm, well I already have my foot in the door then, I have an 804/387gb ration on bitsoup... Whats the chances of that ratio alone getting me a private invite? I've tried some of the open groups, but most of them are foreign, and have almost no community.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    i only invite people who generally know the rules of seeding/leeching...gotta be carefull in t his day and age...to many hit and runners

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrex View Post
    Hmm, well I already have my foot in the door then, I have an 804/387gb ration on bitsoup... Whats the chances of that ratio alone getting me a private invite?
    if you are a member of bitsoup, then thats a private site - if you want get into smaller less well known private sites, then you should try to get access to the invite section to see whats popular, some of the torrent sites have better communitys than others though. you should take a screenshot of your ratio from bitsoup, and use that as proof when asking/trading for other sites. Good Luck

if you pm me your username on bitsoup i can help you.
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-20-2006 at 12:16 AM.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Forum participation sometime helps and it does wonders at least thats how I got started and I use that as part of my consideration when handing out invites.