Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: how do you use proxy

shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can someone tell me how to use proxy or give me a link to an article on how to use proxy.
    recently on bitmetv i see a person with the same ip address suffix (the end part that tells you where they are and what isp theyre using) and it was the same as mine. i dont know the chances of someone with the same isp and location downloading from me from bitmetv on a couple of different occasions. i hope its not my isp sniffing around. So if someone can help me thatd be great

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    you say that because you saw someone from your isp uses bitmetv, you want to hide yourself behind proxy ?
    actually there are many users from same ISPs use the same trackers simultaneously, so you don`t need to worry.
    and if you want to use a public proxy on bitme/bitmetv, you will be banned sooner or later.
    one should pay for fast private proxy

4. BitTorrent   -   #3
    you can use

5. BitTorrent   -   #4
    well I am a university student.........
    and is behind a proxy..... can anyone help me out ..... I want to use torrents....

My problem is that i want a client which have NAT traversal support

thanks in advance

6. BitTorrent   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    nat traversal is the least of your worries. getting past your university firewall is the fun part.

7. BitTorrent   -   #6
    well port forwarding is not possible in my university........
    can anyone help me out............
    thanks in advance