Thread: hello all i'm new here how do i look for songs to download can anybody help

i'm new here how do i look for songs to download can anybody help

2. Music   -   #2
    i presume you already have a torrent manager?

If not, download something like bittorent.

Then use a torrent search - i use Isohunt to search for what you want.

I find limewire is the best option for music, and reasonably quick.

Download it, then you'll have options on the side menu - audio/video/program etc

Click on that and type in the artist or song etc that you want, and it'll bring a list of everything matching what you want.

On the list it brings up, choose one that has many licences or #'s, they will download quicker. Choose the speed on the source as T3, and you'll geta quick download.

I think...

3. Music   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    i presume you already have a torrent manager?

If not, download something like bittorent.

Then use a torrent search - i use Isohunt to search for what you want.

I find limewire is the best option for music, and reasonably quick.

Download it, then you'll have options on the side menu - audio/video/program etc

Click on that and type in the artist or song etc that you want, and it'll bring a list of everything matching what you want.

On the list it brings up, choose one that has many licences or #'s, they will download quicker. Choose the speed on the source as T3, and you'll geta quick download.

I think...

I think if he knew how to utilize bittorrent, that he would know where to obtain music. My guess is that he is not that far yet.

Try here: http://www.slsknet.org/download.html

yo

4. Music   -   #4
    totally...i have no idea!but limewire works 4 me

5. Music   -   #5
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    It really depends whether you want to download individual tracks or full albums.

For individual tracks try Limewire/Frostwire or Emule.

For full albums BitTorrent is best.

6. Music   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    It really depends whether you want to download individual tracks or full albums.

For individual tracks try Limewire/Frostwire or Emule.

For full albums BitTorrent is best.
    Bittorrent is nice, but I only use it for music if I want to download a box set or something. It really depends on the genre you're looking for I think.

I also wouldn't dismiss Soulseek so fast. It prides itself as a place to obtain full albums, and it has a great selection - I love it.

yo

7. Music   -   #7
    Ares is a nice and easy to use program it looks and works like Kazaalite did, but with no fakes, it is very easy to set up. Limewire is quite a pain to download and install as you have that Java to download first which is very big.

Regards

Digby

8. Music   -   #8
    I stopped using Limewire was getting to much garbage now I mainly go to the russian sites most of them have quality downloads.