Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vice City

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Some of you have probably played it all the way through on PS2 but this is the first time I've played the game. What do you think of it so far?

I've only played it for 10 minutes or so but things I've noticed so far:

1. I love the loading screen at the beginning - like from a ZX spectrum or something. Press play on the tape!

2. I love the lawyer - just like Davey Kleinfeld, the lawyer from Carlito's Way.

3. Luis Guzman (sp?) is one of my favourite actors and I think he is the voice for the big coke dealer. He's the actor that was in Carlito's way as well (Pachanga).

4. Cool effect of the raindrops actually on the camera - looks good.

All in all, great first impression - what do you think?

2. Games   -   #2
    I will tell what I think at May 16...

3. Games   -   #3
    lol all I thought of was Carlitos Way when I met him. I just have done the first few missions but I just can't help running over people and getting chased by the cops when u get 2 or 3 stars.
    Big plus is the radio stations.

4. Games   -   #4
    i never played the game but i love the game just by looking at the screenshots.

5. Games   -   #5
    hey skillion the same effects on ur 4th option applys to blood as well LOL as I just chainsawed some man to death and it splattered all over screen. Man this game is the best

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by kaspiske@10 May 2003 - 23:13
    I will tell what I think at May 16...
    Why? it's out now p2p

7. Games   -   #7
    hey skillion the same effects on ur 4th option applys to blood as well LOL as I just chainsawed some man to death and it splattered all over screen. Man this game is the best
    Cool, gotta try that out...

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    I would but I cant download it, would take forever even that i have cable. Is there any rips available? I knew there was on for gta3 had everything except the radio stations? Do you guys know where i can get this game on kazaa? Which file? My dad closes bit torrent all the time and if its like kazaa and minimizes to the desktop he wont know?! Please help!

9. Games   -   #9
    The only Vice City on Kazaa (that I know of) is the file image file that people are getting from BitTorrent.
    My dad closes bit torrent all the time and if its like kazaa and minimizes to the desktop he wont know?! Please help!
    Try using the experimental client for BitTorrent, it minimises to the systemtray like Kazaa does. Your Dad will never know !

10. Games   -   #10
    Why? it's out now p2p
    I just want to buy this game, so I need to wait 5 fore days, and that is really hard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast