Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Reloaded

Well heres the URL for the download but you'll need BT to download it, the only thinh that I'm a bit concerned about is the last reply to the first post!!!!

Maybe Maybe Not

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Retired
    Originally posted by willwoll100@11 May 2003 - 13:04
    Well heres the URL for the download but you'll need BT to download it, the only thinh that I'm a bit concerned about is the last reply to the first post!!!!

Maybe Maybe Not
    link is not working!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Schmiggy WRONG

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Cheers to that andy... theres about 15 matrix reloaded threads that should be trashed, such a waste of space, but they wont supposedly, or lock them, cuz they believe freedom of speech or something i was told...

at least merge all this shit into one post... that can be taht hard...

goodday, i am out for the night.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    If it’s this one from torrentse your are downloading it’s FAKE

I don’t remember the file name but something like this:

Matrix.DVDSCR.Megadownloads

6. Movies & TV   -   #26

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Well if thats the case then its a fake sorry guys next time if I find something I'll verify it myself rather than what looks like someone has made up 2 user names and posted that its a verified I hate wankers like that ONCE AGAIN SORRRRRRRRRY!

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    HMMM...both links (Schmiggy & willwoll) points to ERCrew as the creator. HMMMM I think it's a fake.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Can I just ask who the fuck are ERCREW?

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ITS A FUCKIN FAKE!

ECREW!?!? ARE YOU RETARDED?!?!

Go back to copying cds, and leave this shit to the big boys... HOLY SHIT. I am so sick of this crap....

Download your 1.6 gigs so i can LAUGH MY ASS OFF!

This movie is NOT OUT YET!

done, thats it... no more matrix topics for me, u retards do this shit on your own... the next post i make on this movie, will be on the verified hash thread, or where to get the file....

(yes, i got heated here, but no one listens, and I for one am sick of it... do not take this as a personal thing on u willwolf, cuz ur prolly a kewl cat... this was a speak out against all this bs, and by big boys, i mean, centropy, tmd, esoteric, the people who will bring this too you, i am just one of the middle men, who spread it to the many networks, but i have been doing this for years, and know how the system works... you can know just as easily as I can when these hit, but u have to pay attention to the key places, and key signs of fakes....)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast