Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Drummer

i just skimmed through this topic, so correct me if i'm wrong... but how could nobody have mentioned TRAVIS BARKER!

the man is the greatest drummer ever... he played in lots of bands (including blink 182 *shudder*{mainstream punk *shudder*}) but he pulls off the most insane beats and fills!

i try to do his stuff... but its near impossible

2. Music   -   #72
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    well the fact is that scott *former drummer of Blink 182* would wipe the floor with travis barkers hair...And You wouldn't call Scott one of the greatest drummers in the world...I really like Raymond from Fear Factory, Lars from Metallica and Joey from Slipknot...i think if you can't play what travis barker plays then you should try and drum along to britney spears

3. Music   -   #73
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@1 June 2003 - 18:15
    well the fact is that scott *former drummer of Blink 182* would wipe the floor with travis barkers hair...And You wouldn't call Scott one of the greatest drummers in the world...I really like Raymond from Fear Factory, Lars from Metallica and Joey from Slipknot...i think if you can't play what travis barker plays then you should try and drum along to britney spears
    do you drum? just try some of his fills

4. Music   -   #74
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Uh huhs...will do...I just really hate travis's drumming in blink 182

5. Music   -   #75
    and you have the right to not like it... by the looks of your posts, you dont like punk

6. Music   -   #76
    Joey from slipknot... one of the best around...

and David from KoRn

7. Music   -   #77
    The Most Influential band on me is The Clash...I wouldn't dare say i dislike punk...i consider blink 182 emo...And if you want me to go on with a list of punk bands that i like just say so and i will

8. Music   -   #78
    Oh and just in case if you are ever looking for punk songs...then find me on kazaa and i'll show you my punk collection

9. Music   -   #79
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    ringo starr

aka ugly big nosed bastard

10. Music   -   #80
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@1 June 2003 - 18:45
    The Most Influential band on me is The Clash...I wouldn't dare say i dislike punk...i consider blink 182 emo...And if you want me to go on with a list of punk bands that i like just say so and i will
    i consider blink 182 a mainstream sellout lol

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast