Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you noticed....

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    TB doesn`t give any free leech period either

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    you are right but what torrent site does? id never seen something like this in SCT and TB

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Torrenter
    There are plenty of leechers on TL so shouldn't be too difficult to maintain a good ratio once you get past the wait times.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    TL doesn't need free leech- the site is slow enough what with all of the "VIPs" that "donate" to get unlimited leech rights. Selling of my precious bandwidth is what I say! And I don't like it
    Look guys I’ve had enough with “they sell my bandwidth” thing.

Nobody sells your bandwidth. If you don’t donate you just have to give back what you get – so simple.

If you decide to spend your download bandwidth in order to get a DVD-R, then it should be worth it. You get it for free – you just have to upload equally afterwards.

If you wouldn’t have uploaded 4.3 GB at TL, then what you would have done with your "precious" upload bandwidth? Would you have kept it in the draw to use later, like a bunch of dollars?

They sell your bandwidth? Well suppose that you didn’t dedicate a day’s upload bandwidth at TL, then would you have sold it elsewhere? And how much?

This is BS. You pay a certain amount for bandwidth for month mainly to download movies, mp3s and apps. TL is providing all these with the only requirement that you spend there equal download/upload bandwidth.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stern80's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by zonked View Post
    I never saw a free leech period on SCT as well.............
    well,i can recall that there was a leech period in sct where only the upload stats where counted and even 2 times.
    Never Give Up!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by stern80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zonked View Post
    I never saw a free leech period on SCT as well.............
    well,i can recall that there was a leech period in sct where only the upload stats where counted and even 2 times.
    At around august ScT celebrated 2 years (I think...) & gave all it's members a 20GB upload & had a free leech week....

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    [...] ScT celebrated 2 years (I think...) [...]
    or rather 1

yep, believe it or not, ScT is younger than most of the other good sites out there, and even so, 5 months after their inception they already became the most sought after private tracker out there

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    its good site! and good site dont give gifts.
    sct and tb and more good sites give free leech?
    the answer is no!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stern80 View Post

At around august ScT celebrated 2 years (I think...) & gave all it's members a 20GB upload & had a free leech week....
    They celebrated 1 year I beleive.

And note about TL. They dont sell your bw. The people that are allowed to run an files (VIP) pay for the servers that YOU download the files off of. If anything your using THEIR bw when you dl files. The reason they can bail on seeds without seeding is cause they pay for the bw they are using anyways. You dont have to pay cause you seed instead. In the long run it comes out to the same thing.

TL never does free leech weekend cause its easy as hell to keep a good ratio there. I just seeded 1.3TB on a single DVDR in less than a day. 650gigs on a single xbox game. Its easy to keep ratios up there cause there is always people dl files long after its posted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Sniping_G
    Ive never seen one of these freebies .but they sound good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast