Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for seedbox

StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hi, can someone give me some advice to find a good payable seedbox ?
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    All seedboxes are generally expensive, however you can try out this one i saw www.keyweb.de try out the root DS servers they are cheap.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    But if you have the extra money go for the dedicated ones!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i am thinking ov geting 1 but i am in the uk?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    don't get one in uk or usa
    Your best bet is to go to webhostingtalk.com and look at there VPS or Dedi if never had one before recommend a VPS to start with gd luck .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I hated VPS they tend to be slower. Dedi give full speeds!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    We got 2 VPS servers easy do 80mbit *whistles* VPS is alot easier to use aswell everything already set up most dedicated servers come empty eg have install apache ,ftp etc .
    suppose we got a good one , you just gotta find a good one for yourselves

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Yeah if you could PM me and let us know what type it is you got maybe i woudnt feel bad about having VPS. The current one i have gives me max 20mbit up/down. It sucks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sun_star's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i heard that http://www.a2b2.com/ has good ones with reasonable price... didn't tried it myself though check for yourself.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well I'm really new in this...

Unmanaged VPS
    Basic Managed VPS
    Dedicated Servers

what are they, lol
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast