Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: emule vs other filesharing

how is emule, edonkey as comapred to all other file sharing linke kazaa and torrents.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Good for it's things.. not just anything.. but if there's stuff you can't find anywhere, try eMule.. good chance you'll find it there

Try neomule instead of the regular emule client.. it's better imo

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i hate emule it is really slow.
    bittorent is much faster.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    emule is actually very good for rare files. the speed varies, I get decent speed after a while.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner View Post
    Good for it's things.. not just anything.. but if there's stuff you can't find anywhere, try eMule.. good chance you'll find it there

Try neomule instead of the regular emule client.. it's better imo
    What is neomule client? Itīs the first time that I hear. What are the differences?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    For one thing half of the things I am able to find with emule are not be be found elsewhere - unless I or someone like me uploads them there .

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Torrent > Emule > Kazaa

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    That dependes on your interests. If you want new files or movies with lots of sources torrent will give you much better speed. But if want difficult files ou somethin g that isn't "mainstream" you should try eMule.

One tool for every necessity.

(Kazaa s**)

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    emule is the best for rare files...which you will never get at other torrent sites and all.The only problem with emule I think is the longer wait ques...I dont know about other users here...but in my place if there is a power shut down for a few minutes and my pc goes offline...then its back to the start with emule.Another long que ...:-(

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    i still dont understand how anyone can say that emule is slow??

sure when u dl something really rare with only 1 or 2 complete sources it does take a while as they will also have other things in their share that other ppl want to dl as well

but yesterday i dled a film from the ed2k hashes here and it was done in 2 1/2 hours , i was constantly dling at 150kbps.
    Open your mind

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast