Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Way To Burn Movies Over 700mb Onto 1 Cd?

Poster
    ok i want to make vcds of all my movie files

i have 80min/700mb cd's is there anything i can do to get each movie onto 1 cd only

burning vcd's takes up the DATA part of disk and not minutes does it not?

if yes is there anyway to overburn the DATA bit because in nero preferances i only see an option to make the disk higher than 80mins is there anyway to make it overburn more than 700mb?

i got well over 100 movies all over 700mb and i really dont want to have 2 split them all

and please dont say things like "buy bigger disks"

thanks

fuck Derby County

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    yeah it is poss, and not too difficult, once you get started.

firstly, which program do u use to convert to mpg format? id reccomend TMPGENC, (search google) v 2.58

then when you get to the last screen, wwhere it tells you how big the file will be, right click and click "unlock" on the bitrate options..this will allow you to change them, to lower sufficiently that the file will fit on a disk.

reply if you need any more help, but there is a good guide here
    <insert signature here>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i have x men 2 centropy and its already .mpeg. tmpgenc wont open it im guessin cos its already mpeg is there a way i can make this smaller?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    TMPPGEnc will still open it I have just tried it. Great tip by the way.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i had that problem, but i found if the movie has been opened in a player andn then u pasue the movie and leave the player open u can open the movie in tempnce, dont know why but it worked for me

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    cheers vivitron and the rest who helped

gonna go try it now

fuck Derby County

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@11 May 2003 - 16:34
    id reccomend TMPGENC, (search google) v 2.58
    just a note that you can get TMPGEnc v2.511.51.160 from the edskes download site >>>>>>>http://kc2.edskes.com/downloads/tmpgenc2511.exe

saves you from all the searching

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I noticed that the movie is encoded in Pal for vid and NTSC for audio, you&#39;d have to re-encode it with TMPGenc to NTSC (If you are in the U.S.) for the video using the header trick to make it into a VCD MPEG 2.0,this way it&#39;s more acceptable to DVD viewer&#39;s see VCD Easy&#39;s web site VCD Easys Guides or the one posted above for a guide on doing this.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dg_mortal+12 May 2003 - 15:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dg_mortal @ 12 May 2003 - 15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--vivitron 15@11 May 2003 - 16:34
    id reccomend TMPGENC, (search google) v 2.58
    just a note that you can get TMPGEnc v2.511.51.160 from the edskes download site >>>>>>>http://kc2.edskes.com/downloads/tmpgenc2511.exe

saves you from all the searching [/b][/quote]
    i just dled this version, and havent played with it yet, the only reason i said 2.58 is cos i had 2.59 and there was a bug, which meant that it didnt matter what bitrate you set it to, the files were like 1.5 gig or stg stupid.

just to warn you, in case
    <insert signature here>

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    i can&#39;t get x-men 2 below 1.5 gigs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast