Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Invite Giveaway!!!!!

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah detale you've made the lotto idea into one big party!!!!! You truly are a genius!!! Also I would like to thank every member that contributed....i could not contribute much this time but just you wait folks!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    maxpower76's Avatar thegoodguy BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    good luck to everyone, i wonder what the Surprise sites are

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by armand76 View Post
    good luck to everyone, i wonder what the Surprise sites are
    Yeah ofcourse you would

They are rated 3 or higher on the invite worth. So you can assume straight away that it is actually good.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    why do i think i should win?? well i guess for the same reasons as everyone else thinks that they should win.
    The reason that i am here is for my two kids my son 12 and my daughter 10 my son and myself are restoring a 69 oldsmobile so shows like overhaulin/monster garage/rides are our top priority my daughter well any of you guys with daughters will understand her style of movies.
    I also do it for my wife and i watching shows like lost and house and others a full season ahead of australian tv is awesome.
    I am a 46 y/o married man so not prone to cheating or anything of that nature whatever i have that may be in whatever i win if i win i will return immediately and will never trade or give away any accnt i get, i know i havent been doing this long but everything i have downloaded i am still seeding and will continue to do so until i have no room on my screen this is not meant to impress but just to give you an insight into who i am and why i am here i wish not only the judges well but every other person who enters this lottery all the best, may not the best person win but the most deserving.

Welcome back, oldsmobile [logout]Ratio: Inf. Up: 5.00 GB Down: 0.00 kB Torrents: 0 0

delta88royale
    Uploaded: 127.67 MB
    Downloaded: 84.97 MB
    Ratio: 1.50
    (Updated once a day)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    i think I deserve to win because i usually seed at least 2x what i download and i respect the rules in every tracker.

Here´s my ratio at TD, TL ,RevTT(PU), Dididave(PU) and AradiTracker(Gold Member):
    Last edited by allboy; 11-08-2006 at 09:28 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think i should win cos i have never won n e thing in my ***** yrs of life (not saying my age lol)sme people are jus born lucky but not me sob sob n i think being a woman should have sme advantage as there not as many of us using torrent sites as men n think it would help to even that out. i will pm ratio proof wiv user name as u never know whos gonna be looking in here.
    Last edited by bunny67; 11-05-2006 at 03:50 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Very important - It's ok to offer me some money 2 get you picked.

k, we have 7 judges who decide in the end who wins.
    our commity is very honest & can't be bought (except me).

keep on writing reasons why should you be the winner.
    & remember - every1 gets a chance.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    @ Dr Lector

Tsk Tsk nobody is going to pay you dude!!!! So far if this is all the people entering then i suppose there are going to be less odds although some may have PM'd Detale reason why they want to win but we 'the rest of the judges' would like to see them all here on the thread thank you because it is a decision made by the 7 of us not just Detale. Good Luck to all!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I want to win the account because I am a dedicated user that has a server at my disposal and I can easily maintain good ratios on many sites simultaneously. And also that if I have a certain site already, I will give it back so I am not duping accounts
    Ratio at 2 sites :
    Last edited by TorrentJunky; 11-05-2006 at 05:14 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ryusakamo's Avatar PROSTO BT Rep: +2
    Hi Folks!!
    Why I should win these invites?
    Well..answer is very simple...since I joined FileSharing Talk community I knew that one day I'll get invite into VERY VERY RARE site...which is PM, or as some of you folks trying to hide abbreviation like P*, or *M...because you got your reasons(I've heard that somehow sysop of PM doing "Virtual Nipple Twist" on those users how tried to reveal the url of PM)...
    I know..you'll say "Hey you idiot PM stands for Private Message!!"
    You see...I'm NOT so stupid... Sysop of PM is indeed very clever and ingenious to pick this NAME for site..although I still don't know what PM stands for...maybe "perpetuum mobile", maybe "Polynomial Manipulations" or "Powder Metallurgy"
    I saw few members begging for it "can you PM me PLEASE!!!"..so since I joined FileSharing Talk I knew it is my destiny to win this invite, only thing i won i my whole life was pair of pink socks with Justin Timberlake face on it......size 5(mine is 11), and bunch of nine inch nails.
    Now I have my chance to win again...and I hope that "Surprise 1" will be the invite I'm looking for...
    I have to win gold!!
    I'M THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
    Thank you for paying attention!!
    Ryusakamo

Last edited by ryusakamo; 11-05-2006 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Little correction

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast