Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Saddam sentenced to death

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post

working for me on youtube, but the site has been slow lately, the whitehouse needs realplayer plugin, other than that it works for me
    Hmmm I see the real player doohicky but on youtube every other video plays except....the one you posted.

Weird.

Found something else though....
    Ok basically the video has a large black bit on the bottom, kind of like you would see top and bottom on a widescreen movie being shown on a fullscreen tv. It is the speech Bush gave with the mission accomplished banner. except the bit "blacked out isn't covering anything, what they did is move the video up the viewable screen so the mission accomplished is out of sight.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Hmmm I see the real player doohicky but on youtube every other video plays except....the one you posted.

Weird.

Found something else though....
    Ok basically the video has a large black bit on the bottom, kind of like you would see top and bottom on a widescreen movie being shown on a fullscreen tv. It is the speech Bush gave with the mission accomplished banner. except the bit "blacked out isn't covering anything, what they did is move the video up the viewable screen so the mission accomplished is out of sight.
    Gotcha, vid. This says alot about the state of our legislative branch when they have to doctor videos.

I imagine after the election it will go back to being undoctored.

The Mission Accomplished crap reminds me of the time Bush was congratulating Brown for a great job during Hurrican Katrina.

It's quite sickening.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 11-08-2006 at 03:21 AM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Kind of related to Iraq someone caught the White House doctoring the "Mission Accomplished" Video on the site.
    you need to go to the www.whitehouse.gov site, then news, then scroll down to may 2003
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkRHki5P6fc

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian View Post
    Kind of related to Iraq someone caught the White House doctoring the "Mission Accomplished" Video on the site.
    you need to go to the www.whitehouse.gov site, then news, then scroll down to may 2003
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkRHki5P6fc

I'm prepared to accept this, it appears some have the line and some don't, although I can't remember any showing of the video in the media without the mission accomplished banner in shot.
    I heard about it on radio news.... not Air america btw. which doesn't broadcast here.
    Last edited by vidcc; 11-09-2006 at 03:28 AM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456