Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is scenetorrents still up??

I have been useing scenetorrents almost exclusively for about a year now. However 2 weeks ago, I got back to town and was no longer able to access the site...I just receive a 404 file not found on my browser...my active torrents are not even registering.
    Any one able to let me know if they are still active and if so, what i might be doing wrong.
    Thanx for any info

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    It is up, if you should have been banned you should get 403 not 404. So I don't know what could have happend for you

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    wesedlup's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Do you have the right URL?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I dunno but try accessing via proxy and then you can log in and tell if your acc is disabled?
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I should have the right url unless they have changed it....
    Last edited by aletoke; 11-05-2006 at 07:17 PM. Reason: not supposed to put the link in, sorry

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Dude first of all you should write scT as your title.....second of all you do not post the link in a forum....just remove it please.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ok...i tried the proxy route and log right in...however i cannot go directly to the site ..... Any ideas

Sorry about posting the url...didn't realize that was a prob..and i don't see a way to edit the topic to scT

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I think it would be best if you tried logging in from your friends computer or from college etc....and see if it works as sometimes proxys can mess up. Oh and if you wanna use proxy use www.foxyproxy.net (but you must tick all the boxes) thats probably why you cant directly log in.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    If they have blocked proxies u can also try random proxies from www.webproxies.info

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    random proxies are more easy to be detected

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast