Thread: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    there is a 3.72gb version of this out on torrent sites now from Detonation.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Games   -   #2
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    That there is, and it's legit. To bad though, the game had potential but it lacks in a lot of things. It’s buggy, repetitive and bland. I'll keep my fingers crossed for NWN 2 and Gears of War.... bring on the chainsaws and the blood baby!

3. Games   -   #3
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by delimare View Post
    It’s buggy, repetitive and bland.
    explain for those of us who haven't played it plz.

also, when this was first released it was 7gb. now, it's 3gb. wtf happened? what was taken out? is the 3gb version even worth dl'ing? that is.. if u wanna play it in the first place.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Games   -   #4
    The 3.7gb unpacks like HL2 Ep 1 did... NOT as an ISO but as the files that you would download from Steam. The 2 folders totaled about 7gb in size.

5. Games   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by delimare View Post
    The 3.7gb unpacks like HL2 Ep 1 did... NOT as an ISO but as the files that you would download from Steam. The 2 folders totaled about 7gb in size.
    playable without steam? as i remember hl2 was a pain in the ass without steam.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Games   -   #6
    Yeah. The DETONATiON release is already cracked so all you have to do is unpack and play.

7. Games   -   #7
    Delimare you said that the game "It’s buggy, repetitive and bland."

Buggy maybe is but the game is fun to play! Its repetitive in the sense that you keep finding enemies and you just kill them? Well what did you expect.. its FPS, move along kill the bad guys and move on..
    Bland is if you keep just hack n slash. There many ways to kill you opponents some of them are something first time seen! For example, if there are many zombies which are slow in a pool, instead of trying to kill them with the sword,
    you can use a lighting bolt in the pool and electrocute them! You need to use the environment to your advantage! etc..

8. Games   -   #8
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Buggy? My game runs perfect and has never crashed.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

9. Games   -   #9
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    You can cut ropes to drop things on people,kick them into spikes or fire,or off tall buildings.
    There many ways to kill things it's up to you which way you go with it.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Games   -   #10
    i too knw thats people are facin problems with this game but its not the game is buggy its the way engine handles data (textures n sounds - simultaneously) whic cause stutterence and sound looping problems, i too faced these problems as mine sys has also grown old since it was made when doom3 hit the stores, so it took me 2-3 hrs to try tweakin settings for the game to run smoothly, it req more ram then 1gb n plz do use page file and the best i can suggest is this :
    i finaly ran this game without any problems or patches, so this is wat i did :
    sys spec : 1gb ram, 6800OC BFG(128), 7200 rpm sata, n amd2800(64bit) win xp 64bit
    Got Latest directx n video drivers

i moved mine page file 1.5gb to the partition where i installed DMoMnM n provided it 5GB pagefile

then i set every thing high on in game settings @1152*864 except for antialisin as HDR was on and textures low (cause mine vid mem is low) TEXTURES CAUSES MAIN PROB of stutterence n sound lopind as very HQ textures has been used in this game.

n then ran game i recieved 45-55 frames without any sttuerence and sound loping n later turned on v-sync also then frame rate came to 30-35.

so i hav no prob nw n can njoy this game til patch solves issuse with it