Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You As Sick Of This As I Am!?!?!?!

I am SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE MISSLABELING!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG IT SENDS ME TO THE MOON lol can't they just leave well enough ALONE?!? i mean it's not SO big of a problem for me because i have high speed dsl and can get things pretty quickly. But what about those with slower connections? IT MUST BE A PAIN IN THE BUTT!! I know that's why they created AVI preview, but what about file's and other things, MAN!. Sorry i just had to blow off a little steam hehe, but i'm sure other people feel the same way i do and i wound like your comments on the subject. THANKS!!

- Winston8569

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    removed

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    ggg
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-22-2006 at 04:14 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I highly doubt it. They are so stuck on trying to say that they have a right to shut this down that they forget they could mess with this system very easily. If I ever became a artist or movie exec that is exactly what i would do. Very easy fix to their problems but they arent' that smart to think of it

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    lol there a lot smarter then u then cus they do this all the time they have 1000000s of $ set aside just for this

not only that but there probly reading this post right now!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    also there are companies out there hired by the movie and music industry to purposely frustrate you by mislabeling and creating loops of audio
    thats a load of crap do u honestly thin that those people would have kazaa turned on 24/7?? to share fake files???

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    TRshady
    Originally posted by Busyman@12 May 2003 - 04:41
    also there are companies out there hired by the movie and music industry to purposely frustrate you by mislabeling and creating loops of audio
    lol, what will they try next?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by adthomp@12 May 2003 - 13:01
    thats a load of crap do u honestly thin that those people would have kazaa turned on 24/7?? to share fake files???
    Why not though. Get a reasonably cheap PC, pay for bandwith, perhaps with a 1MB/second upload speed, get fake files add them, leave PC on and there you go. The broadband connection will fair enough cost a bit, but if it's a low spec PC with a low power consuming processor, it's not going to cost a fortune in electricity. And at the end of the day the music and film industries must lose a fortune through people downloading songs assuming every month they get 10 or 20 people to stop downloading and buy their products it's paid for itself already.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    if you can leave your pc on sharing files, what is to stop them from doing so. IT IS VERY POSSIBLE

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Why I love this game.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast