Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best music torrent site?

Poster
    I used Oink.me.uk for a while and absolutely loved it. Are there any other good ones? Also, what is the best one out there that doesn't require a username or password? Thanks! Ave.

Ps. If anyone has any invites to some good music, or good websites that they'd want to pm me, that'd be awesome!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Don't ask for invites...wait till next month
    Music trackers without registration, hmmm, can't remember , you can find few good sites with open signups(you still need to use a password, but you don't need an invite)...check the forums.
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    whoops. thanks for the advice. avery.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    OiNK is the best one!
    For scene releases VIPmusic is nice.
    For trance, TranceTraffic

Sorry, I don't know any good music trackers without signups

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ...zomb,demons eye,bootcity,Ez, filemp3, stmusic,btmusic,e****,MB,libble, indietorrents...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    avery you are very keen to get into OiNK arent you ?..i have invites ,but can you prove that you know about bit torrent :?:and are prepared to upload and seed for maybe weeks on end ,like every day <doesnt have to be 24/7 just all the time ...
    Last edited by PooBar; 11-08-2006 at 07:27 AM. Reason: added more to post

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    PooBar... I defianatly know Bittorrent..... I use it all the time. If you would send me an invite to Oink, I will seed all the time, and I have a TON of good music that I'm sure even Oink won't have. Please please please consider me for this!! It would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks! Avery.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    metal.iplay.ro for metal and related or oink coz it has all kinds of music but it's harder to make a ratio
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    You might like filemp3.org. Give them a try

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I dont think its all that hard to keep a good ratio on oink. You just have to leave your client seeding a while. I downloaded the R.. stone and seeded it for a while. Theres always people downloading that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast