Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I will pay for an oink.me.uk invite.

Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Do what you want, but edit your first post
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Yikes!! I cancelled the bid. I did not realise it was such a risk. Thanks for the info guys.
    Poobar, I'd like to take you up on your previous offer in the other thread. How can I prove to you I use bittorrent?? I use it all the time and I'm very familiar with it... I will defianatly upload allot of stuff on it, and seed. I will never do anything to harm your share ratio.
    As you can understand, I'm getting sick of not being able to find the music I want, and I dislike all the spam on the non-invite torrent sites....... if there's anything else you'd like to know, please PM me, or post on here. Thank you very much.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Xsensei.... what do you mean by "Edit my first post"?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    pls do edit your posts if u wanna add something....don't make another post if yours is the last
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    First of all you are posting in the wrong section and second of all setting a very bad example by actually saying you would pay for it.

Edit:-Read the top right hand side of this site!!!!

Never pay for filesharing it says!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    I sympathize with you in a way avery, because i lost my own account there due to my stupid kid brother going apeshit with it while i was away travelling. but seriously, stop generating threads with your oink neediness, and certainly don't offer money for- or buy invites! If you have a good ratio on just one, single torrentsite, you should have no problem getting invited anywhere.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Paying for invites is just wrong. Im sure if you asked properly and showed proper ratio info elsewhere you might have veeb able to drum up an invite. However inviting a banned person back to oink is forbidden as well. So doubt anyone in their right mind would send you 1 now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12