Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noobette Bashing

Please post your Views, if you have had trouble from the Old boy's here, It seams when they get a star it gives them the right to insult noobette's New boys, New girls.
    Where are the MODERATORS? Are they so old that they are unable to use there pc, Or are they part of this closed Shop?, If your not part of the solution then your a part of the problem.
    DON'T BE SHY NOOBETTE'S POST YOUR COMMENTS.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ain't it just the natural way of a forum?

Sort of a survival of the fittest kinda deal.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for a bashing, Don't be shy. I'm feeling all left out! Mebbe I should put this
    as my Avatar?

<~~ph34r t3h martial arts smileys

3. Lounge   -   #3
    sometimes members get justifiably (arguably) annoyed with "noobies".
    if you look at the guestroom you&#39;ll see so many posts like "i can&#39;t watch a movie i just downloaded?", or "why won&#39;t my download connect?", or "how do i turn on my computer?", or "why am i so stupid?", despite these being answered (on the most part )in the faq which is linked to on every page.
    it does get a bit frustrating, but then everyone on the forum has been (or still is) a noob, so patience should be practised

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 May 2003 - 09:24
    FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN seems to think so, I think he should get a new pets name, hi hi.
    Still i love you all, hi hi.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bah&#33; avatar thief&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Tyke@12 May 2003 - 09:43
    bah&#33; avatar thief&#33;
    Hope you don&#39;t mind, but it look&#39;s cooooool.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    If this is over me picking on a few NOOBS then I am sorry.When I usually call a post out it is only joking and it is also to see how that person will handle it."Breaking them in" is the proper term to use.

But no long standing member here is racist or sexist in any way.....at least not openly about it.And too compare Noobette Bashing to them is just plain wrong and well.....just plain silly.

The Admins droped the term "noobie" from under new members name to Newcomer so not to offend anybody.

Like I said before...I am sorry if something I have done offended somebody.I do not do the joking to chase any new members away and I never will.

FC B)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 10:06
    Please post your Views, if you have had trouble from the Old boy&#39;s here, It seams when they get a star it gives them the right to insult noobette&#39;s New boys, New girls.
    Where are the MODERATORS? Are they so old that they are unable to use there pc, Or are they part of this closed Shop?, If your not part of the solution then your a part of the problem.
    DON&#39;T BE SHY NOOBETTE&#39;S POST YOUR COMMENTS.
    If you took some time to read up. You would find out this has discussed in here very often...
    We are very friendly towards new members. Do what normal people do, use the search, take the time to read some post. Most important be nice and friendly. Then that&#39;s what you will get in return

It&#39;s these kind of posts of people that want to start debates, riots all over again.

You think new people get bashed, forget it new people not...

well that leaves YOU, my honest opinion:
    you must be a masochist, who loves to get bashed.
    or you wouldn&#39;t make a dumb post like this.....

10. Lounge   -   #10
    But don&#39;t you know that us n00bs are unable to use the search function until at least our 25th post.

Don&#39;t know why, it&#39;s just a long and proud tradition&#33;

Celebs_are_us don&#39;t worry, use the image, I was just kiddin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast