Thread: Question From A NOob

FriLock's Avatar Mr. Fantabulous
    NSP: Newshosting unlimited

Reader: Sabnzbd

@digitrifecta
    I agree the free shirt is the shit

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    kidquick
    Seem to like ultraleecher so far, looks like I might have to switch to Newshosting next month. I like free shit.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    moocrah's Avatar MPAA Hostage BT Rep: +5
    I've used easynews web interface for years, hard act to follow: search, preview, autounrar, you name it -- and https for downloading, also compatible with any download accelerator applic. Never looked back, never used a standalone newsreader again.

Yet depending on the kind of stuff you want, torrents are unbeatable if you want that new stuff the moment it's born.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    xdreamer
    i have used newshosting for almost 3 years now, before then I used someone else for 6months. Kept having retention problems and slow DL speeds. Dont member the copy name though.
    As far as readers I used grabit, for a while but kept having cache issues (this was about 1 year ago) So I switched to newsleecher, lil more to config but I like better.
    I used to use BT but I would never go back, I dont care if Its free, its slow and when I see a cd/movie/app I want I dont want to wait 2 days for it.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    vat0r's Avatar .:.
    Newsdemon as my provider, they give you a free copy of the newsrover client as well and it works excellent so far. Maxing my connection consistantly. Id reccomend an unlimited plan whatever you do though. I went through like 25gb in my first few days.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Thanks for all the recommendations on newsreaders & news services. Much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12