Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Damn, Im Dumb

TRshady
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 12:53
    Sitting in my chair "looking for the tv remote control" found it tucked in the flab of my belly, hi hi.
    , it only gets worse.

I could use that to hide things, oh, if only I was fat

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by TRshady+12 May 2003 - 13:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 12 May 2003 - 13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 12:53
    Sitting in my chair "looking for the tv remote control" found it tucked in the flab of my belly, hi hi.
    , it only gets worse.

I could use that to hide things, oh, if only I was fat [/b][/quote]
    I find it useful when i am searching on my cd r&#39;s for someting as then your got a third hand to hold stuff
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #23
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    i got a third leg, but thats another story
    <insert signature here>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ex-member
    WeeMouse once spent about 5 mins waiting for my computer to come out of standby. She was moving the mouse, pressing the spacebar, hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete - still the monitor just displayed that red light.

Until I stopped laughing my head off and turned the computer on.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@12 May 2003 - 16:15
    WeeMouse once spent about 5 mins waiting for my computer to come out of standby. She was moving the mouse, pressing the spacebar, hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete - still the monitor just displayed that red light.

Until I stopped laughing my head off and turned the computer on.
    thats just not nice

but funny
    <insert signature here>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    I forgot to lock the front door last Saturday night. Needless to say when my mum & dad got back from their night away & i&#39;m still tucked up in bed I was nearly battered to death

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 14:53

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by Curley@12 May 2003 - 17:58
    I forgot to lock the front door last Saturday night. Needless to say when my mum & dad got back from their night away & i&#39;m still tucked up in bed I was nearly battered to death
    I am always lectured by the old people around my Neighbourhood, " we never used to lock our doors" Time & Tide, Lock it or loose it now, isn&#39;t that said.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by ugluk+12 May 2003 - 18:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ugluk @ 12 May 2003 - 18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US@12 May 2003 - 14:53
    [/b][/quote]
    I am forty in July, i use to be slim, and a very keen surfer, My friend got me into Cheese, and my body is still not right, Hope one day soon i will wake up, "it&#39;s all a dream"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123