Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what new movies are you most looking forward to see

Poster

Arrow

Mine are (in the order they will be released)

Stranger Than Fiction
    In Will Ferrell's first semi-dramatic role, he stars as a non-descript IRS agent who suddenly hears a mysterious voice narrating his life — including his impending death.

I Saw the preview and liked the idea, plus Will Ferrel in a semi-dramatic role intrigues me

Déjà Vu (Nov 22)
    sense of déjà vu unexpectedly guides ATF agent Doug Carlin (Denzel Washington) through an investigation of a crime. Called in to recover evidence after a bomb sets off a cataclysmic explosion on a New Orleans ferry, Carlin discovers that what most people believe is only in their heads is actually something far more powerful.

Seems interesting enough, and how how wrong can you go with Denzel Washington?

Fast Track (Dec 29th)
    A professional slacker (Zach Braff) is forced to get a real job when his pregnant wife (Amanda Peet) exits the workforce. Making matters worse is that the only job he can get is to work for his demanding father-in-law.

I just like Scrubs and and loved Garden State (which he also wrote and directed)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The only movie i am gonna want to see is saw 3 and i have not got round to watching it yet..yes a shame isn't it.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tdoar View Post
    Déjà Vu (Nov 22)
    sense of déjà vu unexpectedly guides ATF agent Doug Carlin (Denzel Washington) through an investigation of a crime. Called in to recover evidence after a bomb sets off a cataclysmic explosion on a New Orleans ferry, Carlin discovers that what most people believe is only in their heads is actually something far more powerful.

Seems interesting enough, and how how wrong can you go with Denzel Washington?
    You named it! I'm interested in seeing it, Washington does some great movies.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Probably Deja Vu - the trailer's pretty cool. Plus I'm a sucker for a movie that talsk about deja vu.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    deja vu is the greatest movie eva... but i am looking foreward to Eragon, Night at the museus, Shrek 3, Ocean's 13, and last but not least the transformers

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Straightheads.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    masterfile78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    rocky and spiderman 3

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    midospirit's Avatar ToЯRenT AdDicT BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Apocalypto by Mel Gibson

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    parking_jedi's Avatar noone of consequence
    The Hobbit, if and when the finally make it will be awesome, a compact plot with great imagery to be realized.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    i wanna see blood diamond, heard it was really good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast