Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Those F***ing Names

Crunch them pic's, i have 1242 pic's on share, they are all crunched, crunch crunch, i am the crunch king.
    my sig 4.5kb please!!!
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Bender+12 May 2003 - 18:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 12 May 2003 - 18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Knife Thrower@12 May 2003 - 20:09
    Could people please stop putting those FUCKING ANNOYING images of their name in their sigs. I mean do you really need a 60kb piece of animated crap telling people something which they already know by looking at your username. Some people have 56k and others like to browse this forum whilst downloading files.
    Are "funny" pictures in our signatures still allowed?
    And animated avatars, can you agree on those?

Otherwise I will remove mine (and those from the other 20,000 members). [/b][/quote]
    I really don&#39;t mind animated avatars as long as they are not too big (your avatar is ok).

3. Lounge   -   #13
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    As mentioned before, its is possible to switch of sigs and avatars in "my controls".
    Guidelines have been set out for avatars and sigs here.
    A lot of animated sigs are smaller in file size than some static ones on this board. Why is it such an issue with you?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    exactly, what is your problem with animated sigs....if they are smaller in filesize than a static one, then theres no problem, will be quicker to load, surely
    <insert signature here>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by namzuf9@12 May 2003 - 18:42
    As mentioned before, its is possible to switch of sigs and avatars in "my controls".
    Guidelines have been set out for avatars and sigs here.
    A lot of animated sigs are smaller in file size than some static ones on this board. Why is it such an issue with you?
    As a new "n00b" i even knew that, hi hi, Come on&#33; crunch them pics

6. Lounge   -   #16
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    I love mine. You do have the power to not see them, I suggest you use it and think we all felt deeply touched by your comments and got rid of them. Everyone would be happy.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Our sig&#39;s are our own personal way of sharing, thats whats KaZaA Lite is all about, Crunch them pic&#39;s.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I got &#036;10 on this being a 4-5 page thread by Wednesday 4:00 EST.

We need to get a kazza-lite betting service set up.....will be next project after we get Kazaa-Lite Radio Station and Game room set up.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@12 May 2003 - 18:11
    were are within the restrictions
    Are you within the restrictions.

The rules say
    Please check that the size of your avatar image and your signature images are under 100 KB ( Together ) &#33;
    Yours add up to 110kb (actually 110.78 but who cares about 0.78).

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    No

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast