Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!!!!!!!! I Will be your best friend!!!!!!

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Twenty? Even three is enough.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Sorry Chewie UK, I am trying my best not to use excamation marks.. I am so sorry.. I am just excited.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Naaa sometimes i use like 6-10 max when i am in dying situations but this is ridicilous for him its every post!!!!!!

Note how i used 6 Xclamation marks there lol
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Sorry....everyone. I am retarded!!! I seriously was born with not even half a brain.

Seriously...can I have a invite to torrentbytes or scenetorrents? It's impossible to signup at torrentbytes...and where the h*ll are you suppose to go to get a invite to scenetorrents?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    S*t- Registered users 12000/12000

TB- Registered users 37,744 Unconfirmed users 0

Both sites are full and have no invites (TB never did in the first place)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    Sorry....everyone. I am retarded!!! I seriously was born with not even half a brain.
    If you are retarded then i wouldn't give you an invite anywhere. I have no idea what your retarded mind could be up to. In other words dont demoralise yourself /lower yourself because we can see you are not retarded rather you are annoying and need to have something many members here have adopted. It is patience my friend yes patience and do not seem suprised some members have waited months before they got in. Some are yet to get in so please first get some good ratios on other sites and then i would suggest you hunt for scT or TB.

Peace out.

Please do not think of me badly i just wanted to give you an insight into this community to keep you from messing up any further.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Lol, for my personal preference, two is the max.(!!)

Bor74, notice that there is a lot of charity work going on in this forum. The reason that most of these existing member are calling you a n00b is because you are too "excited", as you call it. Please understand how annoying it is for us to see your overzealousness on the screen every time for free invites. Please learn to ask politely and understand that you should be humbled towards your potential donators, not insulting them with the likes of

"YOU" people's ratio make me sick!!!!!! You need to get out more!!! seriously!!!
    and

That's not fair!!! He has a brain!!!!!!
    (That last one was very amusing).

Try not to aim so high when you are new and have nothing to offer. Understand that the sites you're asking for are valuable, and that you have to work your way up from somewhere.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Here is some sexy ratios.......

What more proof do you want?

how exactly do I work up? just posting more?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    trade your stuff for a LITTLE bit better sites, read the "What invites are worth" thread to determine what you should try to get next.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Ok i will say this as simple as i can:-

1. You want to be known by the community (not as an exited person) but as a polite one.

2.You want to have better ratios than that if you want scT and also you want to have something to trade for it.

3. Since scT is high rated tracker you want to have something good to trade for it. Look at the invite worth sticky for futher information.

4.Start giving out invites...help people be polite and most of all respect each everyone and don't try anything funny with members or you will be outta here before you can post sorry!!!! (well the fst admins and mods will decide that)

5.If you get invited to a site it means they trust you enough to use it properly so don't cheat or leech without seeding 1:1 ratio and then that person may consider giving the good stuff if ya kno what i mean.

I cannot simplify this any further so if it does not help i dont think any form of attention on this planet can help anymore.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 11-13-2006 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Added more simple stuff!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast