Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A great trading deal........

Ok. This isn't funny anymore. Anyone seriously have torrentbytes and scenetorrents and want to trade? Tell me what you want!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    This is retarded!!!! Screw torrentbytes and scenetorrents.... those stingy basta*ds. My torrent-damage and torrentleech can kick their a**!!! It doesn't matter where you go...they pretty much have all the same sh*t!!!
    I GIVE UP!!!! Stick your torrentbytes and scenetorrents accounts and invites up yours!!!!!! I rather use kazaa than those two retarded sites!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sounds like someone is jealous, and rightly so, S*t kicks ass completely.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    why dont you just leave filesharingtalk.
    we dont need ppl like you complaining about not getting invites.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    it don't fricky matter what site you are on...they all pretty much have the same sh*t!!! aburyach, you little basta*d...can you post pictures of the site interface for torrentbytes and scenetorrents....My eyes just need to see them badly!!!! I just want to see what it kind of looks like.....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Torrentbytes and scenetorrents are impossible!!! They don't exist. It's just a myth.....people!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you little basta*d.
    Boy, that really makes you want to help you (NOT). S*t is arguably the best site- you just don't know because all you have is torrentleech and are unaware of what it is.

I think you should take shosh's excellent suggestion of leave this site.

You are not wanted here. I understand new users posting "offering tl/want s*t" threads, but you have just taken it to a completely new level of pathetic. Begging for invites, typing in caps, dissing good sites because you can't get in, posting a rediculous amount of threads/garbage posts, and most of all- insulting members who might have helped you.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    aburyach, can you or someone serious help me get in then? what do you want for your scenetorrents and torrentbytes accounts? SAY IT!!! I am willing to do whatever it takes!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Diamonds4Ever's Avatar Anti-What? BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    get me a ferari BMW(prefer 745LI, will give u a better chance at me givin u the Acct, and if u could 2 tickets to the NBA Finals of 2007 and the next World Cup, if u include the ticket u will get it for sure, think about it thats a hell of a trade

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    This is exactly what I am talking about? Why would any rational human being give up a scenetorrents or torrentbytes account? Could someone please explain this to me... I just don't get it. How did theses fools get their scenetorrents or torrentbytes account in the first place? How gave it to them? God?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast